Analyst Manager, Global Search and Cross-Media Ads
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Bachelor's degree of a quantitative nature or equivalent
- 5 years of experience working in the areas of ad sales, ad
support, finance, data science, or strategy and operations within a
management consulting, investment banking or internet/media
- 2 years of experience leading a team in a people management
- Experience with statistical analysis and modeling.
- Knowledge of database technologies.
- Basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Deep familiarity with Google Ads, DV360, Campaign Manager, or
About the job
The GPO Go-to-Market Product Data Warehouse team tracks adoption
of ads and measurement products and features. This is used to
generate lead lists, analyze the value of various features, set
priorities for sales teams, and to help influence the direction of
Ads products. Our goal is to organize and produce data that's
thoughtful, useful to sales teams, and widely accessible. In this
role, you will lead a team of analysts using ads databases to
activate priorities. Plan the team's work and design practices and
processes that ensure that key global resources are useful and
available to partners and sales teams alike.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex
and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental
in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution
and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each
of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work
across the business areas. Team members are analytical and
strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Coach and lead a team of analysts focused on app-promo ads,
lead-generation ads, offline sales, search, shopping, and travel
- Plan and communicate the team's work, working with VP-level
partners to set goals, identify priorities, and scope efforts.
- Contribute code to help develop scalable, shareable sales
tools, dashboards, data, and programs using tools to support key
- Define and prioritize Key Performance Indicators to drive key
global initiatives that will be used by regions, countries, and
sales pods in all channels, including supporting three SVP-level
reviews and three VP-level reviews.
- Be a strategic thought partner to commercial leaders of
cross-media and search products, using data and experience to make
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Analyst Manager, Global Search and Cross-Media Ads, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!