Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Frequence is a leader in local advertising sales automation and
Our platform increases sales velocity by removing routine tasks
and provides personalized multi-channel proposals and advertising
insights. The improved workflow reduces operational costs, errors
and increases productivity and campaign performance.
What you will do:
As a Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer, you will be part
of a fast scaling engineering team responsible for the quality,
discoverability and accuracy of the documentation content, for both
internal and external technologies. You will do hands-on research
and obtain necessary technical content from subject matter experts
while translating it into clear, concise, structured documentation.
This means sometimes you are documenting something yourself,
sometimes you are editing contributed content from someone else,
and other times you are fixing and reorganizing existing
documentation. In addition, this role may develop into a key player
for knowledge management and technical architecture planning.
- Create and maintain internal and external documentation for
technologies and tools used within Frequence.
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to
ensure the quality, discoverability, and accuracy of the content
you create and develop.
- Design, write, and edit technical and process
- Create and maintain relational database schema diagrams and
- BA/BS degree in computer science, technical writing, physics,
mathematics, or chemistry or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in writing, technical documentation, and/or
developer outreach for a developer audience.
- 2+ Years working with relational database systems and SQL
- 2+ years experience with a programming language such as
- Experience writing, proofreading and editing.
- The ability to produce and organize content with a logical
- Experience with authoring tools such as Markdown, HTML,
Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Experience meeting multiple deadlines.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Frequence, Mountain View , Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!