Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bringing self-driving vehicles to our roads is the most
transformative opportunity of our generation. Aurora is taking a
fresh start with the development of self-driving technology,
combining excellence in AI, rigorous engineering, and a team with
decades of experience building robots that work.
Led by a team of seasoned experts, our mission is to deliver the
benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly.
We are designing the software and hardware to power the
transportation of our future that will make our roads safer, give
more people access to mobility, and reduce congestion and pollution
in cities - improving the quality of life for all. The challenge in
what we are endeavoring to achieve is transcendent; we are
developing perhaps the world's most complex computing system and
asking it to perform the task of transporting and keeping safe our
most precious asset: human life.
Aurora hires people who are excited to build the future of
- Package and palletize items from sensitive electronics to bulky
- Arrange commercial shipments through the shipper's portal.
- Communicate shipment tracking details to stakeholders.
- Track shipments and confirm delivery.
- Troubleshoot shipment issues.
- Receive parts quickly and transact them against POs.
- Inspect package and parts for damage during shipment.
- Inform package recipients of delivery.
- 3+ years of experience packaging, shipping, and receiving.
- Highly organized and accountable for shipment tracking.
- Familiarity with receiving software.
- Ability to find the correct recipients of unlabeled packages by
having a strong understanding of the company organization
- Strong communication skills.
- Capable of receiving parts directly into an inventory
- Familiar with inventory systems, inventory transactions, and
- Experience with Coupa.
- Familiar with international shipping.
- Trained on a forklift.
Working at Aurora
Our work has real purpose. Delivering the benefits of
self-driving will save lives around the world, expand access to
transportation, revitalize cities, and give people time back every
We're one team. We're inspired by the challenge of what we're
solving and the impact our work will have on society. Our
camaraderie is built on respect for our work and the fundamental
belief our success will be a result of working together.
The Founding Team
Aurora has assembled the most experienced leadership team in the
space. Chris Urmson helped lead Carnegie Mellon's efforts in
Darpa's Grand Challenges, then was a founding member of Google's
self-driving team. Sterling Anderson worked on the tech at MIT
before leading Tesla's Autopilot system. Drew Bagnell, also a
Carnegie Mellon alum, is a machine learning expert who helped build
Uber's autonomy effort. At Aurora, these three continue to bring
experts from all areas of the industry to the team. We are funded
by Amazon, T Rowe Price, and some of Silicon Valley's best venture
capital firms, including Sequoia, Greylock and Index Ventures.
Keywords: Aurora, Mountain View , Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!