Physician / San Jose CA
Company: Chenega Corporation
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CHENEGA TRI-SERVICES, LLC
Summary: The Physician shall provide personal services as a Fee
Basis Providers (FBP) who shall perform medical histories, physical
examinations, as well as review of required medical tests and
documents pertaining to consultations and medical histories.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
- Medical histories; physical examinations; reviews of required
medical tests and documents pertaining to consultations and medical
histories; assessing applicant medical documentation and rendering
their medical opinion on an applicant's medical for programs
- The Physician shall not have the authority to supervise or give
administrative direction to processing facility personnel.
- The Physician will only conduct physical examinations and not
give any advice to applicants regardin programs or scholarships
available to them.
- Requires moderate supervision and may at times supervise
- Other duties as assigned.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Must be a Physician MD/DO, with a current unrestricted license
from any one of the 50 U.S. States, the District of Columbia, The
Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands is
acceptable and be privileged by the USMEPCOM Command Surgeon. This
license will be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in
registration), valid, and unencumbered (not subject to restriction
pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily
granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting
- Must have completed a residency or have provided direct patient
acre within the last three years.
- A minimum of one (1) year post-graduate training must be
Accreditation Council for Graduate Medial Education (ACGME)
- Possess and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)
Training Certification from the American Heart Association. BLS
must include Hands-On skills session.
- Your medical school must be Liaison Committee on Medical
Education (LCME) or Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation
- You must have completed a Accreditation Council for Graduate
Medial Education (ACGME) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
accredited residency and/or have had direct patient care within the
past three (3) years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The FBP shall possess computer skills necessary to access and
update electronic applicant medical documentation, access and
respond to e-mail communications, and use internet sites as
required to obtain information on medical issues or gain
information from organizations involved in accessing personnel into
the Armed Forces.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Mountain View , Physician / San Jose CA, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!