Web Solutions Engineer, Legal Online Operations
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics,
Economics or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following programming
- Programming abilities and proficiency with backend (Python,
- Technical and project-management skills, with cross-functional
- Knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating
test cases and debugging.
- Ability to design and implement maintain highly complex systems
About the job
Google's legal department is at the center of an information law
revolution, and you're at its core. The Legal Operations Web
Solutions Engineering team focuses on bringing to life innovative
technical solutions that help scale these efforts. Ultimately, we
enable the Legal Department to make difficult decisions that are
transparent and minimize legal risk.
We offer a dynamic environment with high-impact projects, the
opportunity to research new technical trends and where you will
find close collaborations & fast paced decisions from friendly
colleagues. The apps, tools, services and cross-engineering team
collaborations we work on are used in resolving matters related to
legal rulings and optimizing workflows between web applications,
case management systems, and other services within the Legal Online
20th century laws don't always solve 21st century problems, and
Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for handling some of the
toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you're a
patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer
headed to law school, Google Legal lets you take on unanswered
legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services
raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical
answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of
the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and
important products for users around the world.
- Build new internal tools, backend services and web applications
for the Legal stakeholders.
- Write and review technical design documents, development and
collaborative code reviews with an eye for best practices and
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers from other
departments/product areas to enhance Legal tooling applications and
- Analyze, review, and modify existing applications and
infrastructure to increase efficiency or improve overall testing,
- Apply best practices for software design, development, and
maintenance on small to large sized projects of high complexity and
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Web Solutions Engineer, Legal Online Operations, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!