Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hiretual is an AI-powered talent data system for enterprises. It
has been recognized as one of the best data management SaaS for
talent acquisition in the market and trusted by 100+ Fortune 500
customers(Amazon, Nike, Paypal, Intel, etc.)
As a UI/UX designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the
product development process, from brainstorming the next great
product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will
be expected to utilize your full range of UI/UX design, product
design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will
own the experience for a wide area of the Hiretual product. This is
a hands-on design role.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something
useful and valuable for our users/customers.
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of
the product and executive teams.
- Give and solicit feedback from users/customers in order to
continually raise our bar for quality.
- Partner with engineers, customer success team, marketing/sales
team, and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a
product from conception, launch, to growth.
Keywords: Hiretual, Mountain View , Product Designer, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!