Optical Designer, Augmented Reality
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Optics, related discipline or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in optical design.
- Experience using design or ray tracing tools such as Zemax,
Code V, etc.
- Experience specifying and/or running clinical trials
About the job
You will work on a development team to define, design and
validate optical components. You will be working closely with other
groups such as user experience, human factors, product and
manufacturing to deliver current as well as future optical
components for a consumer electronics product.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make
it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team
combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create
radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and
develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's
interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful.
Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us,
advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the
Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through
- Design optical components.
- Develop inspection and verification plans, taking into account
best industry practice and applicable standards.
- Design validation and specify tests to obtain feedback on
- Create and support the design of any custom tools and software
required to develop and test custom components.
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Optical Designer, Augmented Reality, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!