*** NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED ***
Being a Military Police Officer gives you the opportunity to
become a professional and make a difference in the world. You will
gain leadership experience, as well as a work-life balance that
enables you to pursue your personal and professional goals.
You will be able to work in many capacities as it pertains to
traffic enforcement, criminal investigations, evidence collection,
subject processing, etc. You will also have the opportunity to work
with local and federal law enforcement agencies, such as the
county, city, and state police, Secret Service, FBI, NCIS, and
- 100% Medical and Dental.
- Paid College Tuition.
- Living Expenses.
- 30 Days of Paid Vacation per year.
- Continuous Job Training and Development.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary,
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year.
- 401(k) Matching.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee Discount.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Parental Leave.
- Professional Development Assistance.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Retirement Plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Vision Insurance.
- High school or equivalent (Required).
- Store Discounts.
- Other forms.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused.
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking.
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented.
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes.
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused.
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative.
- Bonus Pay.
- Commission Pay.
- Signing Bonus.
Security Clearance Required: Confidential
Contract Renewal: Likely.
Additional Compensation: Bonuses.
Work Location: Multiple locations.
Hours per week:
Company's website: https:///info.html?iom=APRQ