BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered
innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight
years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every
enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues
to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables
everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret
sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world
who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation
technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum
computing, and self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented
amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow
exponentially in the coming years.
Weve Only Scratched The Surface Of Our Ambitions , And
As We Continue To Gobble Up Market Share, Were Blazing Trails And
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a
leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to
innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in
the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change
the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is looking for an Infrastructure
Architect to contribute to the design efforts and implementation of
technical projects across core infrastructure teams.
What Youll Need To Bring To This
- Create and drive infrastructure road maps spanning a variety of
services and products across multiple teams and business units
- Assess current infrastructure inventory to identify existing
requirements and to anticipate those in the future arising from
emerging business needs
- Improve on, replace, or create, implement & integrate new
system and software solutions while maintaining existing service
- Facilitate a software and service ecosystem that is both
transferrable and adaptable across products and deployment
- Create and drive adoption of unified solutions with measurable
improvements to efficiency, velocity, and productivity.
- Lead cross-team collaboration and coordination during design
- Incubate experimental and novel approaches to solving
- 10+ years of hands-on, technical leadership experience
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related discipline or
equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrable experience of handling and completing complex
- Proven expertise managing products and services throughout the
software design lifecycle
- Hands on experience with large scale distributed systems
- Expertise in practical software development from design to
- Deep understanding of *nix based operating systems.
- Background and experience in Site Reliability Engineering
- Familiarity with core concepts of infrastructure components
such as monitoring, deployment, configuration management, etc.
- Understanding of software-defined infrastructure and software &
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
- Strong technical communication skills - both written and verbal
- tailored to appropriate audiences
- Ability to produce and use data to drive prioritization and
decision making processes
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and execute in
a collaborative fashion
Pure is where you ask big questions, think
differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a
place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We
value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample
opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different
roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing
field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and
professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good
Foundation gives back to local and global communities through
volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best
self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy
balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and
company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon
race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status,
sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as
an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic
legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are
being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses
information you provide, we invite you to check out our
Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for
compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure
does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we
are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated