Administrative Business Partner
Company: Google Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of direct executive support, administrative operations
management, non-technical project management, or corporate event
- Ability to consistently contribute in a high-paced, changing
work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple functions
and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality
on all business matters.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to take
initiative and build excellent, productive relationships.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of
your team's business operations and activities and the soul that
keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your
managers and team members and help them stay focused on their
projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before
they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are
up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also
use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects.
In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the
strong business judgment and communication skills needed to
interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and
dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us
accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a
significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google
users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a
variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular
talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage
calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing
operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Mentor new team members.
- Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small
Keywords: Google Inc., Mountain View , Administrative Business Partner, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!