CMMS Operations Specialist
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Job Title CMMS Operations Specialist Job Description Summary
Assets/maintenance database and has responsibilities that include
servicing and administration for the clients day-to-day maintenance
operations. This position assists in the development of written and
oral reports and presentations, development of standard work and
processes, support of system development, modifications and related
administration. Responsibilities will include input of equipment
asset and preventative maintenance data and establishing
preventative maintenance schedules on equipment. Requires working
closely with both maintenance and project staff on commissioning
activities preparing abstracts, and preparing related reports for
facility management. Job Description
- Facilitate client meetings between facilities maintenance and
facility engineering staff to coordinate equipment and space
- Provide administrative support to the property and client
- Assist in the development of draft analysis, presentation
materials and communications.
- Assist in document processing and recordkeeping, data input,
terms and conditions, abstracting, and reporting.
- Development of standard work, procedures for processing
assignment, and proper filing.
- Perform database administration, abstraction, and related
tasks, as assigned.
- Maintain related data and physical files at the
property/facility as needed.
- Reviews and ensures data integrity in CMMS
- Update and Maintain Month Process Improvement Metrics Display
and electronic files
- Uses logical site map layout concept to provide ease of finding
- Monitors equipment specification entries to ensure completeness
- Ensures that the data on equipment transfers, or change outs,
is complete and handled properly.
- Performs other Big Center data updates as directed by the
Facilities Maintenance & Engineering Managers.
- Ensures consistent correct system applications, standardization
and provide necessary training to all users.
- Creates complete and accurate spare parts listings for asset
records in the CMMS.
- Ensures that OEM cross references and substitutes are recorded
in appropriate places.
- Assist with tracking progress of storeroom repair/return items.
Maintains updated tracking document on high value capital items in
- Creates the initial draft of all preventative maintenance (PM)
tasks for new equipment in the CMMS.
- Links all technical documentation (drawings, schematics and
equipment manuals) to the asset record in the CMMS.
- Creates clarified CMMS reports requests and submits them to
- Adds new users to the CMMS and creates security profiles
- Supervises the workflow procedures for the work order/PM,
maintenance stores & maintenance purchasing processes.
- Prepares the periodic KPI reports for maintenance management
- Associate's degree or higher
- Experience in CMMS administration including queries, user
permissions, data transfers and report development.
- Experience and proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
- Excel (required)
- Word (required)
- Outlook (required)
- Project (desired)
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and
- Exhibit good written and verbal communications skills
- Physical Conditions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work on ladders, at heights and in confined
- Requires walking to and from job sites frequently in all
weather conditions Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment
opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state,
federal, or local law. Cushman & Wakefield provides equal
employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be
tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity /
Affirmative--- Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Cushman &
Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm
that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and
owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate
services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices
and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion
across core services of property, facilities and project
management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services.
To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake
on Twitter. For US Applicants: Cushman & Wakefield is an equal
opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals
regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure
that applicants are employed and employees during employment are
treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the
most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and
technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the
culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the
exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we
deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what
distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield. Applicants have rights under
Federal Employment Laws Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify
employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the
Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the
Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating
employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of
their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on
the following links for more information: This Organization
Participates in E-Verify In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act
(ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman &
Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Mountain View , CMMS Operations Specialist, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!