Public Area Attendant
Location: San Martin
Posted on: April 2, 2021
To provide a clean and welcoming environment for the guests /
members of CordeValle. Areas responsibilities including Club House,
Pro-shop, Tennis Centre, Human Resource & Maintenance Building, and
Rest Rooms on the Golf Course.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental
policies / service procedures / standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of
- Anticipate guests' needs respond promptly and acknowledge all
guests, however busy to guest inquiries accurately.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services / features and local
attractions / activities to respond to guest inquiries
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of assigned work areas, including the Spa, The club House, Public
Restrooms on Golf Course, Tennis Center, Pro-Shop and MLR.
- Ensure security of any assigned keys and radio.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check
with Manager and Supervisor for additional assignments throughout
- Organize work duty priorities.
- Separate recyclable items and place in designated
- Review assigned area and complete general removal of any trash
or debris in guest rooms.
- Clean designated areas with proper chemicals, tools and
- Clean ceiling fans / air vents and grills where applicable
- Clean Public Areas including patios and pathways.
- Clean windows / garden windows/ glass door / entrance
- Maintain cleanliness of storage closet, clean and
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips and stain
and report damages to supervisor.
- Dust and polish all wood work.
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered
furniture, including crevices and under cushions.
- Dust pictures, frames, mirrors, fire extinguisher boxes, exit
signs, air vents.
- Clean all lamps, light fixtures and light switches: check for
proper working condition.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames and ledges:
wash windows as assigned
- Remove dust, grease and smears from house / public phones and
- Remove stains, scuff marks and dust from baseboards, ledge and
- Polish all metal surfaces.
- Empty trash containers, ashtrays and ash urns in public
- Remove trash, debris and cobwebs from patios.
- Turn Over any lost and found items to the supervisor.
- Empty vacuum cleaner bags, replace and clean machines.
- All other duties as required.
- Minimum One (1) year experience in cleaning experience in
housekeeping department of luxury hotel.
- Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in
other languages preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule which
includes working on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under variable temperature in both outdoors and
- Ability to perform job functions with details, speed, accuracy,
and desire to maintain the high standards of cleanliness.
- Ability to prioritize and organize.
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow associates and
guests in person or two-ways radio.
- Ability to read and understand daily work assignment, and
fellow directions thoroughly.
- Ability to push/pull up to 250lbs frequently.
- Be a clear thinker, able to remain calm and resolves problems
using good judgement.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and
pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to understand cleaning chemicals and their
- Ability to understand cleaning chemicals according to OSHA
regulations and hotel requirements.
- Ability to understand and have knowledge of valet
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under
- Meet and exceed guest and staff expectations by providing
CordeValle quality service and product.
- Provide value added service to guests by doing whatever is
reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer
- Communicate effectively with guests, staff, and
- Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating and assisting staff as
- Handle difficult situations effectively
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and
- Uphold company standards of conduct, grooming, dress and
- Ensure compliance with all safety and health requirements of
CordeValle, state and federal regulations. Ensure proper care and
use of all CordeValle equipment.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by management that the
employee is capable of performing.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and
efficient manner in accordance with established company policies
and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other
company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and
harmonious working climate.
A review of this description has excluded the marginal functions of
the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental
job duties. All duties and requirements are essential job
This Job Description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by the associate occupying this
position. Associate will be required to perform any other
job-related duties assigned by his/her direct manager.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
I have read and accept the responsibilities described above which
are necessary for the position. I have had the opportunity to
discuss this with the Executive Housekeeper and had been given a
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: CordeValle, Mountain View , Public Area Attendant, Other , San Martin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!