Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 24, 2021
OverviewAre you interested in taking a growing SaaS business to
a massive global scale? Intuit's Financial Data Platform powers
effortless transaction imports in TurboTax and QuickBooks,
connecting with more than 40,000 financial institutions. Come join
the team in leveraging an incredible worldwide opportunity to build
best in class fintech solutions.The Role:Intuit's Financial Data
Platform is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us in
building a flexible architecture for deploying high throughput SaaS
applications. Our team is responsible for bringing in user data
from thousands of Financial Institutions. It's the foundation of
Intuit's six billion a year and growing ecosystem.-What you'll
- 8+ years' experience designing and developing web, software, or
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting,
technical go to person, and cross-functional leader.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise with any of the following Object-Oriented Languages
(OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, or sometimes C++.
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years' experience with web services (consuming or creating)
with REST or SOAP.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain
complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).How
you will lead
- Building web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing
technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow
engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small
team solving challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 60% hands-on coding
- Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations
to communicate architectural and design options, and educate
development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production,
production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including
product management, various product lines, and/or business units to
drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant,
web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Software Engineer - Backend, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!