Mixed Signal IP Lead
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 22, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer
Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of technical experience in silicon IP selection for
- Experience with managing a portfolio of mixed signal in-house
and third-party IP's. Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
- Experience and breadth in the engineering space of SerDes,
PHY's, High speed interfaces, security offerings, memory
controllers, analog IP's ADC/PLL's etc.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Passion for challenging the status quo, and ability to drive
self and others to innovate and adapt. About the job Google
engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how
users connect, explore, and interact with information and one
another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and
talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions
of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to
take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If
you get excited about building new things and working across
discipline lines, then our team might be your next career step. In
this role you will be part of a team responsible for delivering
silicon for a range of applications and experiences. Google's
mission is to organize the world's information and make it
universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of
Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful
experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and
hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We
aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Drive selection, oversee development, delivery and life-cycle
of all mixed signal third party IPs (3PIP).
- Collaborate closely with the Architecture, IP teams and
cross-functional Strategic Relationships and Deals team to
influence Product requirements and roadmap.
- Leverage industry proven, optimized 3PIP's on state-of-the-art
technology nodes and reduce risk.
- Anticipate and address key challenges related to 3PIP's for SoC
- Provide leadership across a variety of team settings both
within and outside Google. Location Google is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants
regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If
you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation,
please let us know by completing this form . To all recruitment
agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other
organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Google, Mountain View , Mixed Signal IP Lead, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!