Vendor System Access
Company: US Tech Solutions Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 21, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "Vendor System
Access/Provisioning Project Manager" for a 12+ month contract
position with a client in Mountain View, CA Job Poster: Ankit
- Note that current state of this role is Work From Home due to
- This is a technical program manager role for the Security
Engineering Team in the area of Systems Access and Extended
Workforce Systems Access.
- The individual will be assigned a project to support and work
directly with Security Engineers assisting with problem definition,
data gathering, and technical solutioning.
- This work includes facilitating meetings, documenting progress,
project plan creation/tracking/reporting.
- 2 to 5 years of hands on technical skills.
- Experience managing the development of tools for Access
Management, roles based provisioning in the IT Systems for new
- Prior Workforce Systems Access Management exp. is highly
- SSO, LDAP, SAML, OAuth etc. is highly desirable.
- SQL Knowledge - comfortable using Google Sheets with formulas,
basic App Script.
- Use of SQL and Python for analysis is required. Top 3 Daily
- Develop code to retrieve, clean, analyze large-scale data
- Conduct statistical modelling and analyses to describe user and
customer behaviors, using various slicing mechanisms
- Demonstrate skill excellence in a wide range of quantitative
research methods, including when and how to apply them during the
product development process
- Identify meaningful patterns and correlate signals to provide a
coherent research insight
- Examine existing data and product designs to generate
hypotheses and plans for high-impact research
- Analyze logs and time-stamped event data to understand user
behavior About US Tech Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities -
This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we
have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to
get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and
functions. For past sixteen years, leading GlobalCompanies and
Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to
work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or
non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right
career opportunity globally.Connect with our talent team
today.USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a
global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including
20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life
Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology,
Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey
with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India.
Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing
private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500
for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in
the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how
US Tech Solutions visit our website: ."US Tech is an Equal
Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized to work
in the US are encouraged to apply." Apply: Interested candidates
are requested to send their resume to Ankit Saxena at - provided by
Keywords: US Tech Solutions Inc., Mountain View , Vendor System Access, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!