Data Scientist - Security Analytics
Company: DiDi Labs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 8, 2021
At DiDi, Security is core to everything we do. The Security
Engineering team is entrusted with monitoring cyber threats,
analyzing vulnerabilities and exploits, researching new methods and
technologies for detecting cybersecurity attacks and frauds, and
developing innovative software that protects everything from the
smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud
infrastructure.With petabytes of data, millions of daily
transactions, a wide-variety of devices, and cutting-edge
technologies in hand, we are solving extremely challenging security
problems. We are looking for talented engineers and researchers to
utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and
grow with our team.Responsibilities
- Big data analytics based on extracted security data to prevent
attacks and data leakage.
- Data engineering for data enrichment, correlation, aggregation,
- Develop and deploy reliable and sustainable micro-services for
security research, operation, and management.
- Develop SaaS software for user and entity behavior analytics,
security orchestration, automated incidence response.
- Follow modern data analytics technical stacks, including ML/AI,
and apply new methodologies in security analytics.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and
deliverables in a fast paced, iterative development
- Collaborate with partner teams both in the US and China to
define new requirements and to deliver best end-to-end user
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
(Advanced degree is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 4 years related work
- Strong modeling skillset, hands on mastery of data manipulation
and experience with data analytics tools (SQL, R, Python, Hive,
Spark, and other data analysis packages).
- Experience in data engineering, real-time streaming analytics,
backend micro-service, and database technologies.
- Familiar with big data analytic frameworks, eg. Hadoop,
Flink/Spark, ElasticSearch/Splunk, Pandas, Jupyter, TensorFlow,
- Comfortable and passionate about working with large
unstructured data streams.
- Great engineering skills and strong Computer Science
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership in your
- Knowledge of information security issues, including DLP, UEBA,
Anti-Fraud, Malware Detection, Vulnerability, Exploits.
- Outstanding engineering records, with evidence through
open-source contributions, publications, conferences, or technical
- Ability and willingness to take on incremental tasks.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven
- Experience with frontend browser-based applications
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills with
Mandarin is a plus.
Keywords: DiDi Labs, Mountain View , Data Scientist - Security Analytics, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!