HRBP - MTV
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 7, 2021
We are seeking to hire regional HR professionals to join our
growing global HR team and be based in each country/area/region
where we have local operations. The HRBP position in Mountain View
is an individual contributor role within US HR team supporting
Engineering, PM and PMM communities in Mountain View, San Francisco
How will you make an impact?
As the HR partner to Commercial Product group in multiple
locations, you will guide and support talent management,
performance management, career development, employee relations,
workforce planning and change management activities. Your work will
have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your
What will you do?
1. Collaborate with Corporate & Regional HRBPs for Commercial
Product group, as well as Center of Excellence (COE) experts to
execute and implement HR initiatives (i.e., roll out of key HR
initiatives and annual programs, new processes, & policies) across
2. Provide HR support and coaching to commercial product leaders on
policies, processes, people management, and career development.
3. Counsel and/or coach employees and managers regarding employee
relations issues including performance management, facilitation of
formal/informal investigations, and any resulting disciplinary
4. Evaluate and advise client groups on the attraction, motivation,
development and retention of their teams.
5. Ensure effective talent attraction, identification and
management including assessment, and development.
6. Assist leaders in assessing and identifying resources to meet
employee learning & career needs.
7. Participate in the broader Group, Divisional or site HR team to
drive HR projects and initiatives.
8. Coach managers on effective use of HR systems (e.g. Workday) to
leverage reporting and data insight capabilities.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of experience
in HR, have proven track of record working with multi-cultural
teams and being able to navigate globally.
2. 3+ years of HRBP experience in hi-tech industry is
3. Bachelor's degree or above required. A master degree is a strong
plus but not required.
4. Candidate will have expertise in local labor law and
regulations, performance management, change management, culture
transformation, and dealing with complexities in ever changing
business environment as well as multi-tasking.
5. Is eager and open to learn, driven to work efficiently and
aiming to deliver outstanding results.
6. Self-driven and highly motivated for original thinking as well
as continuous improvement.
Keywords: Bytedance, Mountain View , HRBP - MTV, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!