Staff Business Data Analysis
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 21, 2020
OverviewOne out of every two small businesses fails within their
first five years, most-often due to running out of cash. QuickBooks
Capital is on a mission to make-a dent in that statistic, by
providing small businesses access to the capital-they need when
they need it, leveraging the data inside QuickBooks for faster-and
better decisioning. This way, our customers never again have to
worry-about not making payroll or saying no to a business
opportunity. That's how-we power prosperity.QuickBooks Capital is a
nimble and high-priority start-up within Intuit that is-looking to
reinvent small business borrowing. We are the fastest growing
SMB-lending business in the market. We are looking for top talents
and team-members that love new challenges, cracking tough problems,
working cross-functionally and with great passion for innovations.
If you are looking to join a-fast-paced, innovative and incredibly
fun team, then we encourage you to-apply.This new role will focus
on driving a great data foundation for our lending-products.-If you
are a risk/lending expert, you will have a great opportunity to-use
all the cutting-edge data technologies and apply your domain
knowledge-to build data and machine learning driven products. If
you are a data expert,-you will get an exciting opportunity in an
innovative industry which combines-finance and high-tech. We are
building the world-leading financial products for-our
customers.What you'll bring
- MS/PhD in related fields such as Statistics, Operational
Research,-Industry Engineering, Computer Science etc. Or bachelor's
degree in-same fields with 8+ years equivalent practical
- 6+ years working experience in related data development or
- Have a track record of related work experience in data
exploration and-data pipeline development works under defined
business scope and large-scale transactional datasets.
- Proficient in data query, data processing and analytics tools
- Knowledgeable with data tools and frameworks (i.e. Python, R,
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques (i.e.
classification,-regression, and clustering).
- Familiar with engineering fundamentals: version control systems
(i.e. Git,-Github) and workflows, and ability to write
- Detail oriented and with great vision on how to develop
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn fast, and
confidence in-taking ownership
- Able to work in a fast-paced environmentHow you will lead
- Use big data technology and cloud-based databases (e.g. S3, EMR
and-SageMaker in AWS, Spark) to mine massive scale transactional
data to credit-risk analyses and model development and translate
those into actionable-business opportunities.
- Develop solutions to improve data quality and usability,
provide analysis on-different level of data aggregations, and be
decision maker with risk expertise on-data structure, features and
models generation process
- Evaluate all the possible data sources by exploring different
products in the-QuickBooks ecosystem.
- Plan and design together with data scientists and dataengineers
on our data architecture, pipeline and features.
- Be a great thought leader to ensure all the business needs are
met and all corner-cases are evaluated and checked in our data ETL
- Partner with our credit strategists to design new lending
products, develop automation driven underwriting policies, and
drive more efficient acquisitions.
- Explore new technology shifts in order to determine how they
might connect with-the customer benefits we wish to deliver.
- Build great ownership and leadership by working collaboratively
with businesspartners (product development, product management,
marketing, data-engineering, compliance, underwriting team etc.) to
design new products to-increase our market shares.
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Staff Business Data Analysis, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!