Senior Product Designer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the
fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have
ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new
technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables
companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream
of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue
Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join
earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in
the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B
valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers
across all industries, and we're being led by the best in the
space-our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka--.
We're looking for talented and amazing team players who want to
accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their
careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology
Here at Confluent we're building a streaming platform that's
changing the way people access and use data in real-time. What
we're making is already at the heart of thousands of companies and
has led to a whole new generation of incredibly smart software
that's integrated into many aspects of our daily lives including
banking, entertainment, transportation, health care, and more.
We're seeking a versatile, hands-on Designer who loves problem
solving, is strong visually, and is excited to lead strategic
- Use design to make our data streaming technology easy to
understand and use.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful
solutions for our customers.
- Contribute to our product strategy with a keen understanding of
customer goals, business goals, and our platform capabilities.
- Design experiences and workflows that are incredibly simple,
elegant, and delightful.
- Give and solicit feedback from stakeholders. Continuously raise
our bar for quality and polish.
- Partner with all functional groups to bring new product
experiences to market, track our success, and iterate.
- Ability to innovate like crazy and design your way through the
- Experience working closely with engineers to develop
- Have a strong understanding and appreciation for technical
- Excellent craftsmanship.
- Extreme attention to detail when it comes to construction of
UI, systematic solutions, and workflows.
- Comfortable iterating rapidly at low fidelity.
- Thrives off giving and receiving excellent feedback.
- Skilled at producing realistic prototypes to communicate your
ideas around interaction design is a plus. Web development
experience is a plus.
- A portfolio or link to examples showing your process, eye for
aesthetics, and depth of design work.
- 6+ years working as a Product Designer.
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are
committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a
variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The
more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which
describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies,
collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of
California job applicants and prospective employees.
Keywords: Confluent, Mountain View , Senior Product Designer, Other , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!