Intuit's Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is
committed to creating tools and services that dramatically
increases the ability of small-medium businesses (SMBs) to manage
cash flow. Quickbooks Cash is at the center of that strategy and
serves as the connective tissue between QuickBooks Payments,
Capital, Payroll, and other money-in and money-out services in the
QuickBooks ecosystem. The QuickBooks Cash team develops financial
products and tools across banking, cards, and forecasting
experiences - powered by ML and a wealth of financial data from the
QuickBooks small business network.
This opportunity on the Quickbooks Cash data science and
analytics team is to define how we use analytics to transform
customer experiences, accelerate business growth and optimize ROI.
We are looking for a data-driven leader with excellent analytical
skills and product analytics experience.
What you'll bring
* 7-10 years of experience working in product, customer or other
related analytics fields.
* Highly proficient in A/B testing, SQL, Tableau, and Excel.
* Ability to tell stories with data, educates effectively, and
instills confidence in recommendations, motivating others to act on
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills: able to develop
and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend
resolutions: can present results in meaningful terms
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet
objectives and deadlines.
* Outstanding communications skills with both technical and
* Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio
prioritization experience, and accountability required.
How you will lead
* Provides guidance and thought partnership to Business leaders
and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support
of critical business needs and goals
* Partner with product managers, marketing, and engineering to
enable decision support and key customer insights through web
* Partner within the team to measure impact of product strategy
and answer ad-hoc analytic questions and train users to self-serve
standard reports leveraging Tableau
* Ensure site tagging is optimized to provide crystal-clear
visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product
* Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see
issues to resolution
* Leads the full cycle of iterative big data exploration,
including hypothesis formulation, algorithm development, data
cleansing, testing, insight generation/visualization, and action
* Provides to business stakeholders the entrepreneurial guidance
essential for appropriately interpreting and building on