Senior Technical Instructional Designer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Come join the Technical Learning and Development team as a Sr
Technical Instructional Designer. We are a fun-loving group of
L&D professionals that focus on maximizing Product Development
(PD) productivity and enabling Intuit's transformation and growth
by building critical technical skills across our PD community. We
provide a range of learning opportunities and resources to support
the growth and development of our engineers, product managers, and
designers. - This is a highly consultative and collaborative role
in which you will consult with key stakeholders across the
organization to identify customer education needs and develop
engaging technical training content that enables learners to
effectively understand and use our platform capabilities. - You
will drive the strategy and implementation of learning for our
internal platform and development tools, focus on developer
adoption, success, and velocity, working closely with the broader
tech learning organization, developer advocates, developers, and
- Leading initiatives that deliver technical curriculum from
initial assessment to understanding the capabilities we want to
build, identifying where we start, the plan to get there, and
executing on that plan.
- Instilling a mindset of customer-driven innovation, rapid
experimentation, and iteration.
- Collaborating with multiple partners, including vendors, global
business leaders, finance, HR business partners, SMEs from the
engineering community and L&D team members to assess the
current landscape and provide learning opportunities that will grow
skills and knowledge in line with Intuit's technology strategy and
- Assessing current training materials and approaches, making
recommendations to improve learner experience and increase the
speed to proficiency.
- Facilitating and coaching in either instructor-led workshops,
seminars, or virtual sessions.
- Preparing and training other leaders to facilitate and
- Developing processes and materials for programs as needed
considering local and global rollouts.
- Offering business partnership consulting on ad-hoc inquiries
from around the company.
- Fostering an environment that generates innovative ideas and
encourages smart risk-taking.
- Developing and running events like onboarding programs,
developer hackathons, and project demos to celebrate engineering
projects, increase morale, collaboration, and innovation across the
engineering community and Intuit
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Senior Technical Instructional Designer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!