Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Enspectra Health, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Company DescriptionEnspectra Health is a Fogarty Innovation
company leading a digital transformation in skin cancer
pathology.Skin cancer is the most common form of malignancy, with
more individuals diagnosed each year than for all other cancers
combined. For the last 150 years these malignancies have required
an invasive biopsy for diagnosis, but Enspectra is leading a
digital transformation in pathology by imaging real-time cellular
anatomy in living tissue, without cuts or stains.Job
- Design, develop, and implement novel solutions to solve complex
inter-disciplinary engineering problems.
- Develop, own, maintain, and extend current best practices and
tools of software development
- Complete projects in a cross-functional team environment in a
manner consistent with corporate objectives.
- Perform Design Control activities such as specification
development, risk management, and design verification and
validation in accordance with IEC 62304 and FDA guidance.
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive technologies in
addition to medical, technical, and biomedical developments related
to company products.Required Experience
- 5+ years of total experience. Relevant experience in the
medical device industry is highly desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in
a team environment based on past successes.Essential Skills and
- Embedded C/C++ software development for ARM Cortex-M
- Documentation, reviews, unit tests to support a medical
- Expertise in preemptive, multi-tasking real-time operating
systems (FreeRTOS, etc.)
- Experience with hardware interfaces such as SPI, UART, FPGA,
- Strong experience with firmware debug tools, electronic debug
tools (scope, etc.)
- Familiarity with boot loader and OTA updates
- Hands-on experience with software configuration management
tools (git), defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Cross-functional collaboration (mechanical, electrical,
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and component data
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Keywords: Enspectra Health, Inc., Mountain View , Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!