Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: July 28, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.Our Ruckus Access points
redefines what's possible in wireless network performance with
flexibility, reliability, and affordability. -We are looking for
hardworking software engineers as part of access point platform
software team. The ideal candidate is a hands-on developer who is
willing to take challenge as an opportunity and drive it to
resolution. This person should embody a passion for continuous
improvement and test-driven development. -How You'll help us
connect the world: -
- Design, develop, analyze and test the software on a target
- Test software development methodology in an agile
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in
existing systems and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate
technology and consistently apply standard methodologies. -Required
- Strong programming experience using C/C++, Python
- Have hands-on experience in Linux Kernel and device
- Have worked on Bootloader (U-Boot preferred)
- Have good understanding of Operating System/Kernel concepts
like multi-threading, resource sharing etc.
- Capable of delivering on multiple challenging priorities with
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in EE or equivalent, plus proven experience.
-You'll excite us if you have: -
- Experience with building HAL and Vendor agnostic API(s) for
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- Experience in Wi-Fi AP products and is familiar with the
following software/tools: GIT/JIRA/Jenkins -#LI-RB1 -Why RUCKUS a -
CommScope BU? -CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that
empowers how we live, work, and learn. -Our employees push the
boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing
discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for
everyone, everywhere. -With our unmatched expertise in copper,
fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us
to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at email@example.com. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo7217872178
Keywords: CommScope, Mountain View , Principal Embedded Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!