Company: Quantum World Technologies Inc
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Python DeveloperLocation:
RemoteDuration: Long term Note: Python developer with API
integration, Online coding test & Experience level : 7-8 yearsJob
Description:We are looking for a Python Developer to join our
engineering team and help us develop, test, and maintain various
software products. Python Developer responsibilities include
writing and testing code, debugging programs, and writing
automation scripts. The candidate will be required to read and
understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework.
Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must.
- Writing reusable, testable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Developing REST APIs, building service-oriented architectures,
and working in an agile development environment.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Writing automation scripts to test the system
- Assess and prioritize tasks at hand
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements
and provide technical solutionsRequirements:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web
framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Experience in designing API architecture and best
- Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as
Jinja 2, Mako, etc
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between
multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery
platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to
match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,
Mercurial or SVN
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Keywords: Quantum World Technologies Inc, Mountain View , Python Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!