Company: Advanced Systems Group, LLC
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Advanced Systems Group LLC provides onsite managed services for
a prominent global tech company based in Mountain View, CA. The
team supports our client's executive level meetings by providing
content services and producing engaging events. Currently we are
looking for an experienced Broadcast Engineer for live corporate
Thriving in a fast paced and high pressure environment, the
Broadcast Engineer is a strong analytical problem solver with a
broad base of technical skills and experience. Working in a strong
team based environment, the Broadcast Engineer is an excellent
interpersonal, verbal, and written communicator and is an expert
with all technical systems in the event space and cloud. This role
reports to the Technical Operations Manager.
- Oversee safety requirements for on-site work spaces for proper
- Technical setup, configuration, and support for internal &
external event productions.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies, ensuring
- Serve as responsible party for all production video, audio,
lighting, and communications systems prior to, and during events,
remotely and/or onsite.
- Work with the Event Producer, as the primary point of
communication for all technical questions or concerns.
- Ensure proper communication is maintained with internal and
external partner groups.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor, analyze, and solve issues regarding video, cameras,
digital switchers, digital routers, digital video servers,
character generators, automation, and digital routing.
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, and maintaining all
technical equipment in the event space.
- Understand and configure wired and wireless communication
- Perform transcoding of digital files, and post-production
editing and file delivery.
- Understand and troubleshoot network connectivity, power
distribution, cable creation, and termination.
- Content capture, backup, archival and delivery.
- Create and manage engineering documentation.
- Working with other team members to help mentor / teach new
- Proficiency with the Google Workspace of tools; including Docs,
Sheets, Slides, Mail, & Calendar.
- 5 - 7 years of overall broadcast or live event experience in
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a
diverse range of people and job functions
- Professionalism and ability to be helpful and maintain
composure under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment, including talent,
producers and directors, under strict time deadlines
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business
- Computer and communications skills: Google Workspace
- Ability to work varied schedules and/or holidays
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Advanced Systems Group, LLC, Mountain View , Broadcast Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!