Software/UI Development Intern - Power Plant Smart Mgmt Platform Development
Company: NICE America Research, Inc
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 12, 2022
About NICE America Research Inc:
NICE America Research, Inc. is an established R&D Incubator in
Silicon Valley, a subsidiary of the National Institute of
Clean-and-low-carbon Energy (NICE) in Beijing, China. NICE is the
corporate research arm of China Energy Investment Corporation which
is an integrated energy company and a member of the Global Fortune
We are currently building teams to develop cutting-edge Power Plant
Smart Management (PPSM) platform based on digital twin and machine
learning technologies, to improve the operating efficiencies of
existing power generation plants, so to reduce the plants' OPEX and
emissions to protect the environment, and mitigate climate change
by reducing the plants' carbon footprints. We have carved out some
exciting projects in Power Plant Smart Management platform
software/UI development for an Intern. .
The PPSM project team aims to develop a software applying digital
twin and machine learning technologies to provide online
performance monitoring and assessment optimization guidance for
power plants. The successful intern candidate, under the direction
of a senior scientist, is expected to:
- Work with the team to develop software/UI which can process and
visualize the power plant operating data and the digital twin
simulation data, undertake the data communications on demand in
between live data, database storage, digital twin, and PPSM
- Develop a web browser type PPSM platform user interface (UI)
which takes user inputs for digital twin and fetch data from
database and provide data visualization on demand.
- Develop protocol for data communication in between MS excel and
database (Oracle or MySQL), code excel macros using VBA,
- Develop and code ML (machine learning) algorithms to couple
with existing physics-based digital twin models.
- Enrolled in or completed degree program in Computer Science or
- Experience with website coding development
- Proficiency in MS Excel VBA/Python/C++/PHP/JSON.
- Proficiency in Oracle, MySQL
- Eager to learn and contribute.
- Coding expertise in MS Excel VBA, Python/C++/PHP/JSON.
- Knowledge of Oracle, MySQL
- Project documentation through reports
- Good communication skills in written, oral, and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NICE America Research, Inc, Mountain View , Software/UI Development Intern - Power Plant Smart Mgmt Platform Development, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!