Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Role & Responsibilities
- Write, publish and maintain high-quality help content for
online and print publishing. This includes written, video and
graphical content (diagrams, flow charts, and logos)
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, Field and Repair
- Identify user needs, use cases and metrics to focus
- Audit existing documentation against current processes and make
- Assist with capturing knowledge, ideas, decisions and
documenting them in useful ways
Experience / Skills
- 3 to 4 years in technical writing and documentation
- High school or equivalent
- Technological savviness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the
ability to operate and communicate effectively with people at all
levels of the business.
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent attention to
- Able to work independently, motivated, proactive attitude with
a passion for learning and creative problem solving.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are
legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring
company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 21 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Mountain View , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!