Sr. Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Key contributor in the preparation of SEC filings (including
10-Q, 10-K, 8-K, and Proxy statements) to ensure compliance with
SEC rules and regulations and U.S. GAAP, and consistency across all
- Create and maintain SEC reporting calendar, coordinate key
timelines and deliverables, and work collaboratively with various
business partners to ensure timely, accurate, and complete SEC
- Prepare meeting materials and distribute draft filings.
- Ensure complete and accurate supporting documentation of
financial and other information used in external reporting,
including financial statements, earnings releases, earnings release
scripts and Investor Relations materials.
- Develop and maintain expertise with and control company's use
of SEC reporting application tool Workiva.
- Manage xBRL tagging process.
- Research and prepare technical accounting memos and footnotes
of new accounting and disclosure guidance.
- Manage the SOX implementation process; work with third-party
providers as well as process and control owners to develop detailed
documentation of processes and controls.
- Work directly with external auditors and take responsibility
for relevant audit requests.
- Additional responsibilities may include stock plan
administration, stock-based compensation accounting, and assistance
with the preparation of financial statements (e.g., EPS).
Qualifications: Candidates for this position must have a minimum of
6 years of proven experience including at least 4 years in public
accounting, preferably Big Four audit. Candidates must have
proficiency in SOX audits. A CPA is highly desired.
Candidates should also possess the following:
- Must be self-motivated and able to independently research
relevant SEC rules and regulations and U.S. GAAP guidance to ensure
- Ability to develop our public disclosures and monitor ongoing
- Must have solid SEC and U.S. GAAP technical background and
ability to interpret complex accounting and disclosure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with the ability to
manage a variety of primary duties as well as actively contribute
to new projects. Can multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to deliver top-quality results under tight
- Ability to work closely with team members and maintain a
positive demeanor and professional image.
- Energy and desire to thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
Keywords: NeuroPace, Mountain View , Sr. Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!