Company: SimpleLegal, Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job ID: job_20211011200816_ZWUE0FH1LVC5BCJW Location: Mountain
View Department: R&D Details SimpleLegal is looking for our
next Report Developer ! This role will partner with the Product,
Engineering, and the Professional Services Group teams, and may
interface closely with external clients. The Report Developer will
have a strong understanding of the design, development, and
deployment of business intelligence systems and large-scale data
warehouses using business intelligence (BI) tools and commercial
database platforms. Location:
- We are open to hire this role any where in the lower 48 states
in the United States.--
- Some travel to either Houston, TX office or Mountain View, CA
office may be needed. Less than 10% of the time. Duties and
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Business Intelligence
- Develop complex information dashboards, reports, and
visualizations in Superset.
- Work closely with Customers or Product Management/Engineering
for requirements gathering and implementing feedback
- Analyze and translate business needs and requirements into
design and implementation of intuitive information dashboards and
- Create BI and data warehouse design patterns, designs,
standards, and templates.
- Define and implement BI management procedures.
- Document systems through object models, data definitions and
naming conventions. Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with generating charts, graphs, and other
visualizations with a BI tool or Excel
- Python experience is a plus
- Prior experience with BI tools is a plus
- Prior experience with customer requirements gathering a
- Experience with Git is a plus
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Able to work independently on projects
Keywords: SimpleLegal, Inc., Mountain View , Report Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!