Adecco is currently helping a local client, "the world's largest
search engine" in their ground-breaking innovating project. It is a
1 year contract with a very good possibility for extension up to 2
• Must be willing to work nights/weekends.
• Must have clean driving record (ZERO points in the last 10 years)
and Must pass Drug screen.
• Must be comfortable spending extensive period of time in the
We are looking for vehicle safety specialists; you will be
responsible for driving for six to eight hours per day collecting
data for our engineering team. Develop a unique set of operational
skills using vehicles running proprietary software and hardware.
Operate comfortably in a fast-paced environment, sometimes managing
up to four communication channels simultaneously via various high-
and low-tech mediums. Work on cutting-edge technology and provide
engineers with detailed, accurate feedback.
Professionalism, care, and personal responsibility required at all
times -- we have developed a strong team culture of safety and
expect everyone to adhere to team standards of conduct. Must pass a
number of training checkpoints, both in and out of the car.
Expected to keep all project details confidential. Clean driving
Summary of Primary Duties:
• Drive 6-8 hours a day, five days a week.
• Monitor software systems with constant focus.
• Provide concise written and oral feedback to the engineering
• Complete daily reports.
• Be open to travel (up to a month at a time- Optional)
• Raise the bar of excellence for the rest of the team!
• BS/BA degree.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent written communication skills. Must be able to type at
• Clean driving history
Pay rate: $20/hour