Staff Software Engineer
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 3, 2021
OverviewCome join the Fraud Platform Engineering Team within
Security R&D as a Staff Software Engineer. Intuit's Fraud
Prevention team harnesses the power of data, technology, and people
to protect our customers, partners, and business from fraud and
abuse.What you'll bring
- 8+ years' experience designing and developing web, software, or
- Strong leadership experience: Leading meetings, presenting,
technical go to person, and cross-functional leader.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise with any of the following Object Oriented Languages
(OOD): Java/J2EE, C#, VB.NET, Python, or sometimes C++.
- Expertise with the entire Software Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years' experience with web services (consuming or creating)
with REST or SOAP.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain
complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical
- Expertise in the Software design/architecture process.
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development
- Business Acumen - strategic thinking & strategy development.
Building strong teams - set and evangelize vision, facilitative
leadership, attract and retain key talent. How you will lead
- Architecting and developing web, software, mobile apps,
prototypes, or proofs of concepts (POC's)
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing
technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Acting as the technical subject matter expert: Mentoring fellow
engineers, demonstrating technical expertise, and leading a small
team solving challenging programming and design problems
- Roughly 40-60% hands-on coding
- Generate technical documentation and PowerPoint presentations
to communicate architectural and design options, and educate
development teams and business users
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production,
production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including:
product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business
units to drive forward results
- Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant,
web and/or mobile apps
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, or Extreme
Keywords: Intuit, Mountain View , Staff Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!