Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability (SRE) - Infrastructure
Company: Didi Labs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability (SRE) -
Infrastructure Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer
- Infrastructure Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an
engineering discipline that combines software and systems
engineering to build and run large-scale, massively distributed,
fault-tolerant systems. SRE ensures that DiDi's services have
reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs and a fast rate
of improvement while keeping an ever-watchful eye on capacity and
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services-from
inception and design, through deployment, operation, and
- Support services through activities such as developing software
platforms and frameworks, system design consulting and--capacity
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability,
latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation,
and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless
- B.S. in computer science or related technical field and 5+
years related experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity
analysis and software design.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and
- Experience with one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Go,
Python, Perl or Shell. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Postgresql/Mysql RDBMS experience.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting
large-scale distributed systems.
- A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong
communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine
- Experience with networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network
topologies and hardware, SDN)
- Experience with container/virtualization. Do you now or will
you in the future require immigration sponsorship (such as H-1B,
O-1, TN visa) to work for DiDi in the United States? --*
-- If yes to requiring sponsorship, do you currently hold Optional
Practical Training (OPT) work authorization?
-- If yes to holding OPT, please indicate your academic field of
study, date of current OPT expiration and when you first obtained
Keywords: Didi Labs, Mountain View , Senior Software Engineer, Site Reliability (SRE) - Infrastructure, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!