Backend/Fullstack Software Engineer(Payment)
Company: Didi Labs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The International Business Technology Team is responsible for
expanding DiDi's global footprint and establishing DiDi's global
presence. This effort will leverage existing application and
service infrastructure to build DiDi's overseas products. Our team
will be the vanguard of DiDi's international expansion initiative.
Here you will work to elevate the experiences of our global
customers, improve DiDi's operational efficiency and build the
products that will continue to change the global transportation
- Participate in design, architecture, implementation, and
support of payment software.
- Build efficient and scalable backend systems to support DiDi's
global expansion and international business.
- Manage individual project/task priorities, deadlines and
- Collaborate with product managers and engineering teams and
operation teams in international cities (e.g. Latin America) to
deliver products that improve the payment experience of DiDi's
global customer base.
- Collaborate with business developers and vendors in
international cities (e.g. Latin America) to explore and prototype
new business. --Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years related work
- Experience writing maintainable, well tested, reliable code, in
one or more general purpose programming languages including but not
limited to: Java, Golang or Python.
- Excellent problem solving, coding, and debugging skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English.
- Ability to collaborate well on a geo-distributed and diversity
team --Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with mobile/front-end development
- Full stack software engineer will be a big plus.
- Experience with international payment.
- Experience in Spring Boot
- Fluent verbal communication skills in Spanish or
- Experience working with modern, cloud-based infrastructure
technologies like Kubernetes Google Cloud/AWS/Azure, Cloud
Functions/AWS Lambda, etc. About the company: DiDi Chuxing ("DiDi")
is the world's leading mobile transportation platform. The company
offers a full range of app-based transportation options for 550
million users, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus,
Minibus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing,
E-bike Sharing, Car Sharing, and food delivery. Daily rides have
reached 30 million, allowing more than 31 million drivers on the
DiDi platform to find flexible work and economic opportunities.--
In 2017 we opened DiDi Labs, our first overseas research center, in
Mountain View, California to not only be on the forefront of the
most cutting-edge research and development in AI-based security and
intelligent driving technologies, but also serve as the
headquarters of DiDi's international expansion. DiDi Labs offers
the visibility and flexibility of a startup, with the stability of
a mature company. We welcome people from all backgrounds who have
the skills, passion and drive to join us in transforming the global
transportation industry. Note: Some international travel might be
needed (preferred, not required). How many years of working
experience do you have? * --*
How did you hear about this job?
Do you now or will you in the future require immigration
sponsorship (such as H-1B, O-1, TN visa) to work for DiDi in the
United States? --*
-- If yes to requiring sponsorship, do you currently hold Optional
Practical Training (OPT) work authorization?
-- If yes to holding OPT, please indicate your academic field of
study, date of current OPT expiration and when you first obtained
Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Didi Labs, Mountain View , Backend/Fullstack Software Engineer(Payment), IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!