Backend/Full Stack Software Engineer - Data Security
Company: Didi Labs
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Backend/Full Stack Software Engineer - Data Security At DiDi,
Security is core to everything we do. The Security Engineering team
is entrusted with monitoring cyber threats, analyzing
vulnerabilities and exploits, researching new methods and
technologies for detecting cybersecurity attacks and frauds, and
developing innovative software that protects everything from the
smallest footprint device to a globally distributed cloud
infrastructure. With petabytes of data, millions of daily
transactions, a wide-variety of devices, and cutting-edge
technologies in hand, we are solving extremely challenging security
problems. We are looking for talented engineers and researchers to
utilize cutting-edge technologies to solve these challenges and
grow with our team. Responsibilities
- Develop SaaS software for user and entity behavior analytics,
security orchestration, automated incidence response.
- Develop and deploy reliable and sustainable micro-services for
security research, operation, and management.
- Backend APIs and frontend visualization and UI
- A keen ability to engage and drive solutions for the new
problems across the full-stack.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and
deliverables in a fast paced, iterative development
- Collaborate with partner teams both in the US and China to
define new requirements and to deliver best end-to-end--user
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related technical
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development, in one
or more programming languages mostly used in the backend, including
but not limited to: Java, Python, Node.js, React.--
- Java Spring framework knowledge is preferred.
- Experience in real-time streaming analytics, backend
micro-service, and database (MySQL, ElasticSearch, HBase, Redis,
- Experience as a full-stack developer is a plus
- Experience of data visualization is a plus
- Comfortable and passionate about working with large
unstructured data streams.
- Great engineering skills and strong
- Strong attention to detail and sense of ownership in your work.
- Knowledge of information security issues, including DLP, UEBA,
Anti-Fraud, Malware Detection, Vulnerability, Exploits.
- Outstanding engineering records, with evidence through
open-source contributions,--publications, conferences, or technical
- Ability and willingness to take on incremental tasks.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, deadline-driven
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills with
Mandarin is a plus.-- Do you now or will you in the future require
immigration sponsorship (such as H-1B, O-1, TN visa) to work for
DiDi in the United States? --*
-- If yes to requiring sponsorship, do you currently hold Optional
Practical Training (OPT) work authorization?
-- If yes to holding OPT, please indicate your academic field of
study, date of current OPT expiration and when you first obtained
Your full LinkedIn profile
will be shared. Learn More
Keywords: Didi Labs, Mountain View , Backend/Full Stack Software Engineer - Data Security, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!