Company: Pure Storage
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 24, 2021
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators
to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure
reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company
in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables
everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret
sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world
who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation
technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum
computing, and self-driving cars-all of which require unprecedented
amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure's technology to grow
exponentially in the coming years.
We've Only Scratched The Surface Of Our Ambitions , And As We
Continue To Gobble Up Market Share, We're Blazing Trails And
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the
Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays .
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to
innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top
1% of B2B companies globally .
- Pure puts a premium on the future , investing 26% of revenue
If you, like us, say "bring it on" to exciting challenges that
change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Provide design leadership: responsible for the architecture,
design, development and implementation of enhancements on the
- Work closely with business analysts and process owners to
finalize designs for ServiceNow modules including: Request,
Incident, Problem, Configuration, Change, Release, Human Resources,
Marketing, Facilities, Legal, Asset and Project.
- Deliver practical designs, leveraging out-of-box features as
much as possible
- Develop complete and functional workflows, UI and scripted
business rules, reports and other ServiceNow automated solutions
against requirements provided.
- Accountable for regular code reviews, ensuring proper coding,
conformance to standards and best practices established, including
performance, security, reliability, scalability, extensibility and
- Lead development efforts on the platform.
- Own and chair regular SCRUM ceremonies: backlog grooming,
release planning, sprint planning and delivery prioritization.
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues,
finalize preventive actions and collaborate with the other delivery
teams to prioritize development. effort for periodic releases.
- Recognize improvement opportunities and deliver them with
- Conduct regular reviews with stakeholders to develop, enhance
and enforce continuous service improvement standard/plans. Measure
and report their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and
customer(employee) satisfaction levels and enhance organization's
reputation amongst stakeholders.
What You'll Need To Bring To This Role...
- Must have 5+ years of proven track record as a ServiceNow
Developer with a deep understanding of ServiceNow development best
practices and trends.
- Must have hands-on implementation experience of ServiceNow
ITSM, HR, and ITBM.
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and
- Must have hands-on experience with ServiceNow customizations,
code promotion, migrations: ACL, Assignment/Business Rule,
Workflow, Flow Designer, UI Policy/Action, Client Script, Transform
Maps, Update Sets, Integration with 3rd party systems, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and
communication skills required.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across the
- Learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent
- Manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables.
- Understand and analyze business and IT requirements and provide
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or
equivalent experience. (Graduate degree in Computer Science or a
related field, or MBA a plus.)
BE YOU-CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an
impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice
and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and
celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn,
develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is
an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing
field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and
professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good
Foundation gives back to local and global communities through
volunteering and grants.
And because w e understand the value of bringing your full and best
self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy
balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and
company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the
laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for
hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at .
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information
you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate
Personal Information Protection Notice .
Keywords: Pure Storage, Mountain View , ServiceNow Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!