UX Design Developer
Company: US Tech Solutions Inc.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 21, 2021
US Tech Solutions is seeking a "UX Design Developer/Advanced
client in Mountain View, CA Job Poster: Ankit Saxena
- Note that current state of this role is Work From Home due to
- Candidates need to come from a UX background and understand
basic design principles and how to design a great user experience
on the web.
- Engineering experiencing in a marketing environment would be
and CSS3. Skill/Experience/Education/Mandatory:
- 5+ years of experience developing websites and applications
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
algorithms, object oriented and functional implementations.
- Intimate knowledge of the front end stack and the latest web
standards including ES6, HTML5, and CSS3 Experience with mobile
development including responsive design and page load
- Solid understanding of how to develop for and troubleshoot
across devices and Cross discipline communication and
- Coding consistency and attention to detail.
- Experience implementing accessibility standards and
- Experience with Canvas/CSS animation Typescript (or experience
with another typed language)
be confused with AngularJS)
- Sass, Gulp, Node.js Jasmine, Karma Coding to a style guide &
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma or similar DevOps (build
systems, project scaffolds)
- Git workflow (branching models, merge tools, release
versioning). Top Responsibilities:
- Working closely with creative/UX design teams to prototype out
ideas (creative design team and have idea where they want to do
xyz- sit down with creative/designers and build out prototypes to
bring ideas to life), productionizing prototypes (this idea works
great, then work these prototypes production ready- harden that
code- paired up with developers).
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative and
engaging websites for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate, and synthesize feedback from Marketing,
Product, and Engineering partners.
- Create technically and aesthetically excellent work that is
true to the Google brand spirit and that follows Google's
engineering standards and practices
- Execute in a fast-paced environment and deliver strategically
sound, conceptually based, experiences and code
- Work directly with creative and UX teams to prototype concepts
and iterate on rich interactive experiences About US Tech
Solutions: Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise
behind US Tech Solutions.You have the skill we have the
opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the
right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions.
For past sixteen years, leading GlobalCompanies and Fortune 500
come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as
full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our
talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity
globally.Connect with our talent team today.USTECH was founded in
2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent
solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across
Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy,
Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are
headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the
USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as
one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five
consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been
rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since
2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website:
."US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other
parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to
Ankit Saxena at - provided by Dice
Keywords: US Tech Solutions Inc., Mountain View , UX Design Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!