Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: Tellus Solutions
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Job Title: Early Career, Full Stack Software Engineer Tellus
Solutions is in partnership with a client who is exploring the next
frontier both figuratively and literally, they are also breaking
barriers and creating unforgettable moments in history. Your
technical expertise and skill set as a Full Stack Software Engineer
contribute to our clients' efforts and forever impact future
explorations. Job Description: Required Skill and Traits:
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge (formal and
practical) of at least one of the following programming languages:
- Comprehensive knowledge of building multi-tiered web
applications using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and the
following technology solution stack: Linux, Apache, MongoDB, PHP
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of at least 2 or more
CSS, HTML/XHTML, HTML5, XML, JSON, JQuery, REST(ful) web services
and/or Application Programming Interfaces (API), Angular/AngularJS,
Bootstrap, full-text Elastic Search engine, Laravel PHP
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of UNIX/Linux
Operating Systems, such as Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of at least one of
the following databases and search technologies: MongoDB NoSQL
document-based database, file systems; Drupal Content Management
System (CMS), and Elastic Search.
- Comprehensive knowledge in understanding the full and tailored
agile/iterative software engineering & development lifecycle from
initial requirements gathering/scoping to production grade
- Strong verbal and written communication, particularly writing
technical documentation and presenting to technical audiences.
- Must be a motivated team player and can also work independently
in a small agile software development team.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of enterprise IT/data
system design, architecture, and frameworks for scalability,
modularity, and flexibility.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Virtual Machines (VM) and/or
Container technologies (i.e., Oracle VirtualBox, Docker Containers,
- Experience and/or knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure and
technology solution stack and services, such as Amazon Web Services
(AWS) Elastic Compute (EC2) instances, S3 static storage, etc.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience with agile software development methodology.
- Experience with source code version control repositories and
configuration management, such as: Subversion (SVN) and Git.
- Experience with the following programming languages: Python,
- Experience and/or knowledge of access control lists (ACL), and
graph database management systems (e.g., Neo4J).
- Experience and/or knowledge of software Quality Assurance (QA)
testing methodologies, such as black-box and/or white-box for unit
testing and its testing frameworks, such as Mocha/Chai, Jasmine,
Karma, JSUnit, PHPUnit, etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge using Continuous
Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) frameworks using Bamboo,
Jenkins, and Ansible DevOps scripting for automating software
releases and deployment process. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Tellus Solutions, Mountain View , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!