Software Development Engineer II
Company: NortonLifeLock Inc
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: October 18, 2020
* Performs and be responsible for design, development, testing and
implementation of highly complex components in existing products
and new offering. Deliver high quality features and product with
* Work with product owner to understand business requirements and
translate them into relevant technical requirements. Provide
technical perspective in requirement prioritization and engage with
Technical leads/ Architects to set technical product direction by
weighing industry trends, competitive information, and product
* Drive and contribute to technology evaluations for choosing the
appropriate and relevant technology for solution development.
Demonstrate sharp learning curve to acquire understanding of new
technologies, platforms, and applications.
* Apply good design patterns and practices, widely used as well as
emerging in industry, for designing and implementing solutions.
* Communicates clearly and effectively within team as well as with
other product/engineering teams
* Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented,
custom-centered. Works with minimum or no supervision on
development and related tasks
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
educational qualification and experience required
* 2+ years of software development experience, specifically in
developing and testing mobile applications
* 2+ years of experience in either Java, Kotlin or Swift
* 1+ years of experience in working with REST end points
* Must have released at one app either in the Apple app store or
the Google play store
* Excellent programming and computer science skills, analytical
skills. Strong problem solving and debugging skills. Strong hands
on with programming, debugging, technologies, and software design
and development tools.
* Familiarity with Test Driven Development
* Familiarity with functional testing tools like Appium,
* Familiarity with CI/CD, Jenkins, Git
* Prior Experience in Working with Agile, a Plus
* Security/financial domain experience would be an added
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and
accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions
are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard
to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic
information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender
expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration
made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock
strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected
characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates
from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest
and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. LEARN MORE ABOUT PAY TRANSPARENCY.
EEO is the law. Applicants and employees of NortonLifeLock Inc. are
protected under Federal law from discrimination. See the EEO POSTER
Keywords: NortonLifeLock Inc, Mountain View , Software Development Engineer II, IT / Software / Systems , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!