Company: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Title: Human Resources GeneralistLocation: Onsite in Mountain
View, CAAbout company:This company provides quality services in
cleaning solutions for various industries. They are the preferred
choice for customers nationwide in foodservice, food processing,
hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas sectors.Role
Summary:This HR Generalist must have a strong focus on employee
relations who specializes in managing and fostering positive
relationships between an organization and its employees. This role
places a significant emphasis on handling employee-related issues
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees regarding
workplace issues, disputes, and grievances. Investigate and resolve
conflicts, ensuring a fair and consistent approach.
- Administer and manage various human resource programs,
encompassing disciplinary actions, dispute resolution,
investigations, performance and talent management, productivity
enhancement, recognition and morale initiatives, safety compliance,
and training and development.
- Mediate disputes between employees and between employees and
management. Facilitate conversations and negotiations to reach
mutually beneficial resolutions.
- Ensure the accuracy of employee data, which includes updating
new employee information and modifying existing employee records in
our HRIS system.
- Oversee and coordinate the employee recognition program.
- Participate in employee disciplinary meetings and
- Offer guidance and coaching to first-time managers on matters
related to employee relations, system implementations, performance
management, company policies, and other relevant subjects.
- Provide assistance to employees on various HR-related topics,
such as company policies and compliance, and resolve any arising
- Contribute to the creation, maintenance, and implementation of
company policies, procedures, employee handbooks, and job
- Update the organization-wide org chart and generate various
reports using ADP.
- Submit weekly reports to EDD regarding new hires and
- Actively promote HR programs to establish an efficient and
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource
- Guide employees and managers through cases involving employee
relations and performance issues.
- Maintain a current understanding of federal and state
employment laws and compliance requirements.Required
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or certification
in a related field.
- Accumulate 5+ years of experience in Human Resources, directly
in Employee Relations
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the human resources
field and be able to explain policies
- Understand multi-state and federal employment regulations.
- Showcase exceptional interpersonal skills, enabling the
management of sensitive and confidential situations with tact,
professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Display outstanding organizational skills, meticulous attention
to detail, and a strong analytical mindset.Benefit offerings
include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term
disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter
benefits and 401K plan. Our program provides employees the
flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their
individual needs.Available paid leave may include Paid Sick Leave,
where required by law; any other paid leave required by Federal,
State, or local law; and Holiday pay upon meeting eligibility
criteria.Pay Details: $95,000.00 to $115,000.00 per yearSearch
managed by: Savannah Mckillip Benefit offerings available for our
associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program,
commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide
employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets
their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible
for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave
required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay
where applicable. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo
read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security
Keywords: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V., Mountain View , HR Generalist, Human Resources , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!