Company: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V.
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 21, 2023
LHH Recruitment Solutions is partnering with a client to hire a
Payroll Specialist for a contract opportunity in Mountain View,
California.In this role, you will provide key support to the larger
payroll team while it embarks on a software system implementation.
Our client places a high value on your experience using ADP
Workforce Now to provide accurate and timely payroll to a
multi-state workforce of more than 350 people.KEY DUTIES &
- Process and manage the payroll for 350+ employees using ADP
- Accurately input and maintain employee data, including new
hires, terminations, and changes to employment status.
- Calculate and process payroll deductions, including taxes,
benefits, and garnishments.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll
regulations and tax laws.
- Prepare and reconcile payroll reports, including payroll
registers, tax summaries, and W-2 forms.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll matters and
resolve payroll-related issues.
- Collaborate with HR and Finance teams to ensure seamless
integration of payroll data with other systems.
- Assist in year-end payroll activities, such as preparing and
distributing annual tax forms.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in payroll laws and regulations,
and ensure company compliance.
- Assist with special projects and process improvements related
to payroll.DESIRED SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, or related field (preferred).
- 2-4 years of experience as a Payroll Specialist, with a strong
focus on ADP Workforce Now.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification is a
- Thorough understanding of payroll processing, tax regulations,
and wage and hour laws.
- Proficiency in ADP Workforce Now software.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work well
under pressure.NEXT STEPSPlease include your updated resume with
your online application.Pay Details: $35.00 to $39.00 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional
voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan.
Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose
the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In
addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including
Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State,
or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable. Equal
Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy
Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.lhh.com/us/en/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security
Keywords: Lee Hecht Harrison Nederland B.V., Mountain View , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!