HR Business Partner
Location: Morgan Hill
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you ready to combine your passion for an active lifestyle
with a meaningful and multifaceted career in the cycling industry?
At Specialized, our teammates are encouraged to explore roles in a
variety of functions throughout their careers. We value curiosity,
a desire to try new things, and an eagerness to learn about all
aspects of the business. No matter where you begin with the
company, you get to decide where you want to go whether it's
marketing, finance, product development, sales, or an international
assignment. Join us in making the world a better place through the
power of bicycles and build your dream career at the same time! Do
you get energy from understanding others and helping them succeed?
Do you thrive in ambiguous environments by simplifying
complexities? Are you the trusted partner others seek out when they
need advice? Can you flip seamlessly between tactical and strategic
work? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, we want
to talk to you!
We are searching for an HR Business Partner to join our team and
drive others to succeed!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE -
- Partner with teammates at all levels of the organization to
support the building and scaling of our high-performance
- Work in lockstep with business leaders to align talent related
needs with the current and future needs of the organization; ensure
thoughtful and successful delivery of tailored solutions to
- Proactively identify employee and organizational needs and
raise awareness and solutions
- Partner with management to improve organizational
- Provide wise expertise, both hands-on and strategic, in the
areas of employee relations, coaching/development, compensation,
conflict management, organizational development and more.
- Design and drive programs supporting engagement, growth and
retention -of our teammates
- Support and drive annual key initiatives including performance
reviews and compensation planning WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor's degree and experience as an HR Business Partner
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence through strong relationships
- Comfortable being a hands-on team player as well as a
- Passion for designing and delivering creative solutions to
- Ability to resolve complex employee relations issues
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity well - Preferred
- A strong passion for an active lifestyle -First and foremost,
we are riders. -We share the core belief that bikes change lives.
From product development and operations, to finance and marketing -
every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable,
global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate
people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing
far above the scope of the position. You'll be challenged in many
different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All
with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers. We want
to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in
the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and
inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone
- especially those from marginalized groups - to apply to our job
postings and help us earn the position as the rider's brand of
choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and
passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of
pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if
you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know
how you can make an impact at Specialized!
Keywords: Specialized, Mountain View , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Morgan Hill, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!