Therapist Recruiter - Contract
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who are we and why should you join us?
- We help people change their lives. BetterHelp is the world's
largest therapy service. We set out on a mission to provide
everyone with easy, affordable, and private access to professional
counseling: anytime, anywhere. To date, our network of over 20,000
licensed, accredited, and board-certified therapists have assisted
more than 1,000,000 people. Every month, our secure website and
mobile app facilitate over 5,000,000 messages, chats, voice calls,
and video sessions that help people face life's challenges.
- We're taking mental healthcare to the next level. We combine
clinical care, cutting-edge technology and data-driven product
development to constantly learn, iterate, and improve. We are
relentless in our pursuit of better, always questioning the status
quo and discovering new ways to get things done and serve our
- We are a community that grows together - both professionally
and personally. Even with our exponential growth, our team is kept
agile and nimble, allowing you to have a huge impact and carve your
own path from day one. We invest in our team's well-being and
professional development because we know that business and
individual growth go hand-in-hand. You will move fast, remain
flexible, and be challenged every day. Join us!
What are we looking for?
BetterHelp operates one of the largest networks of licensed mental
health professionals and this is the most critical part of our
product and business. We are looking for a focused, driven,
results-oriented individual to help us grow our network.
What will you do?
- You will recruit licensed therapists to join the BetterHelp
- You will manage this process through emails, phone
appointments, follow-up calls, text messages, and working with the
Onboarding Team to complete the onboarding process
- You will continually strive to optimize our processes.
- You will enjoy great teamwork, have lots of fun, and take pride
in building a world-class product that makes a difference in
What you will NOT do?
- You will NOT worry about "runway", "cash left", or "how much
time we have until the next round". We have the startup DNA but
we're fully backed and funded, all the way to success.
- You will NOT be confined to your "job". You will get involved
in product, marketing, business strategy, and almost everything we
- You will NOT be bogged down by office politics, ego, or bad
attitude. Only positive, pleasure-to-work-with people allowed
- You will NOT get yourself burned out. We work hard but we
believe in maintaining a sustainable work/life balance. Really.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage tasks and achieve success without constant
- Comfortable with a high volume of calls, emails, appointments,
and follow-up tasks.
- Experience in sales, SDR, or recruiting is strongly
- Comfortable working with new technologies such as Outreach.io,
Hubspot, and GSuite.
Bonus (Great To Have, But Not Required)
- High-volume recruiting experience.
- Sales or lead generation experience.
The hourly rate for this role is $25-$33 (USD).
- Awesome people to work with.
- Nothing to slow you down.
- Helping people live a better life, every day.
- Building something that matters - loved by the people and
admired by the press.
- Free BetterHelp accounts for all team members.
Keywords: BetterHelp.com, Mountain View , Therapist Recruiter - Contract, Healthcare , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!