RN Staff Nurse for 13 Week Contract
Company: Professional Nursing Service
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionREGISTERED NURSE NEEDED FOR 13 WEEKS CONTRACTRN
needed for 13 Week contract in Mountain View California Registered
Nurse Job Description TemplateWe are looking for a registered nurse
to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our
patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our
facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate
patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side
effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes
in patient conditions.A bachelor's degree in nursing and a state
license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also
need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A
professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills
are keys to becoming successful in this role.Registered Nurse
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for
side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient
nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by
patient conditions and responses.Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families,
physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
- ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED APPLY COVID 19 VACCINE CARD
REQUIRED Professional Nursing Service is an equal opportunity
employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local
laws.This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. Professional Nursing Service makes hiring
decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs
at the time.
Keywords: Professional Nursing Service, Mountain View , RN Staff Nurse for 13 Week Contract, Healthcare , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!