Massage Therapist [CUSTOMIZATION REQUIRED]
Company: Massage Envy
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a
place that helps you feel and deliver your best? -Massage Envy is
the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage
therapist at our [Mountain VIEW] -franchised location,* you'll join
a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best
through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in
that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
service. -Here's what's in it for you: - -The difference you'll
make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage
therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love
about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies,
marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on
performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat
clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the
long-term impact your services make for members.And the perks don't
stop there. We support and inspire you to be your best inside and
outside the treatment room with: -
- Benefits that help you take care of you -including [INSERT
LOCATION-SPECIFIC BENEFITS HERE like employer-paid healthcare,
matching 401(k), and paid time off. (Please consult with your local
counsel to ensure that your description of benefits complies with
federal, state, and local laws.)]
- A healthy compensation plan -that rewards your hard work with
[INSERT LOCATION-SPECIFIC PAY INFO HERE like a base pay of
$XX/service hour with adjustment for experience/education and
bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts and more.
Our busiest therapists took home more than $XX,000 last year.
(Please consult with your local counsel to ensure that your
description of compensation plan complies with federal, state, and
local laws.)] -
- A dedication to self-care -with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education -with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety -and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.What We'll
Accomplish Together As a team, we're committed to offering
excellent professional services that help clients do more of the
things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the
very heart of our mission. This includes: -
- Performing -quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing -massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding -the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing -the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting -our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
members.What it Takes to Succeed We only succeed together, so we're
looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
Those who thrive in this role are: -
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, -seeking continuing education to build
on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals. -
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done. -We Believe Our Differences Make Us
BetterWe're -excited to hear from everyone with the skills,
experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. - -If -you're ready
to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on
doing what you love, we can't wait -to meet you. - - - -*Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Mountain View , Massage Therapist [CUSTOMIZATION REQUIRED], Healthcare , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!