Company: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group (PAFMG) is seeking a
full-time BC/BE Orthopedics physician.
Location: Mountain View, California
- Physician-led and collegial environment
- Opportunity to practice total join arthroplasty, including:
Anterior approach for total hip arthroplasty
- Experience with MAKO total joint arthroplasty
- Periprosthetic fracture management
- Community level trauma including shoulder and lower extremity
- Shoulder and knee arthroscopy
- Board certified or board eligible in Orthopedics
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
We are one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in the
country, made up of over 1,700 clinicians in 40+ specialties, in
practices throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our organization
is nationally recognized for our excellence with multiple awards
for quality of care, innovation, and leadership.
Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group is affiliated with Palo Alto
Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization,
providing operational and administrative support, including the
latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering
exceptional patient care.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Shareholder eligible after two years
- Shareholders enjoy very competitive, production-based
- Schedule flexibility and sabbaticals for work-life balance
- Malpractice tail coverage
- Relocation allowance
- Generous benefits package
- 401K, cash-balance retirement plan, HSA
* It is the policy of the Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group
(PAFMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals;
to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color,
creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical
condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran.
We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities
through a positive continuing program within our service area.
Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of PAFMG's
employment policies and practices.
Keywords: Palo Alto Foundation Medical Group, Mountain View , Orthopaedic Surgeon, Healthcare , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!