VP/Director of Product Member Community Marketing
Company: Digbi Health
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job Description:We seek a VP/Director of Product Marketing and
Member Community Marketing with a proven track record in
healthcare, digital wellness, or health tech sectors. This role is
unique, with one half focused on B2B marketing to employers and
benefits consultants and the other half on member enrollment,
engagement, and community building. The successful candidate will
be a strategic thinker with a strong track record of hands-on
execution in a fast-paced start-up environment and a robust and
- Develop and implement data-driven product marketing plans for
B2B and B2C audiences, to drive awareness, adoption, and retention
of Digbi Health's products and services.
- Leverage analytics to understand and advocate for the needs of
our member community and B2B clients, influencing product
development and marketing strategies.
- Lead the go-to-market strategies for new products and features,
executing these plans in collaboration with the broader team.
- Create compelling content and marketing collateral that
effectively communicates the value proposition of our products to
various stakeholders, including employers, benefits consultants,
- Foster and grow an engaged member community, driving high
community engagement through various channels and initiatives.
- Utilize market trends, competitive insights, and community
feedback to drive product innovation.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the performance of all product
marketing campaigns and community engagement activities, assessing
against ROI and KPIs using data-driven methods.Qualifications:
- Proven success in product marketing roles in a fast-paced,
startup environment, preferably within healthcare, digital
wellness, or health tech sectors.
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Math, Engineering, Economics,
Biology, or a related field. MBA or other relevant graduate degree
is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in building, managing, and driving high
engagement within health-focused digital communities.
- Strong data-driven focus with excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strategic solid thinking abilities with an entrepreneurial
- Ability to work cross-functionally and influence without direct
authority.Application Process:Interested candidates should submit a
resume and a brief cover letter explaining their interest in the
role and relevant experience supporting the job requirement.
Keywords: Digbi Health, Mountain View , VP/Director of Product Member Community Marketing, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!