Sr. Regional Manager
Company: MHC Property Management L.P.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
career!ELS is hiring for the position of Sr. Regional Manager in
Capitola, California.What you'll do:The Senior Regional Manager
manages the property operations of RV resorts and/or manufactured
home communities in a designated region and ensures that properties
are run in an organized and efficient manner and align with
corporate goals.Your job will include:
- Develop each property's overall business plan and ensure that
operations align with it.
- Work with the Asset Management department to prepare the annual
budget for each property.
- Ensure that all budgeted capital improvements meet deadlines
within the approved budget and at a high level of quality.
- Maintain controllable expenses within the approved budget.
- Ensure that delinquencies are at or below the amount specified
in the annual MBO or subsequent bonus plan.
- Achieve or exceed budgeted revenues and occupancy goals.
- Prepare the Regional Manager with property (RV/MH) checklists
- Partner with community management and staff to ensure that
accounting policies are followed at the community level.
- Prepare required accounting responsibilities in an accurate,
thorough and timely manner that complies with company
- Prepare and approve annual rent increase proposals in a timely
manner and ensure that rent increase letters are sent in accordance
with local and state regulations.
- Prepare and updateannual marketsurveys on a quarterly
- Establish and monitor a closing process to include interviewing
all new residents to ensure they review and complete all move-in
- Work with Property Managers to ensure that the condition and
appearance of the grounds and common area facilities are maintained
at a high level of quality.
- Ensure that managers maintain good relationships with residents
- Provide employees with direction and feedback as
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Operations
- Attend training seminars as necessary.Experience & skills
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent of education and
- 5+ years of experience in regional property management.
- High level of comfort presenting information to senior
- Solid communications, organizational and project management
- Strong leadership skills.Estimated compensation for this
position in the state of CA is:$100k - $125kThe salary listed is an
estimate and not guaranteed. A salary offer will vary based on
applicant's education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic
location, internal equity and alignment with market data.In return
for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive
benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a
generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and
sick time.We invite you to visit our web site at for additional
information regarding our exceptional resort communities.As an
Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all
Keywords: MHC Property Management L.P., Mountain View , Sr. Regional Manager, Executive , Capitola, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...