Program Mgmt Director
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Program Mgmt Director
USA - California - Mountain View/Sunnyvale
Job Description and Requirements
Sr. Program Manager/Director: Office of PMO
* Establish and Drive Program Office for Go-To-Market function and Sales Operations
* Define program / project management standards, processes and methodologies
* Partner with business stakeholders in scoping and outlining best practices / process to support critical business operations.
* Develop operational metrics / KPIs to track project progress and performance
* Coordinate and drive cross-functional alignment (Business / Operations / IT / External Vendors)
* Supervise consultants, analysts and implementation partners to ensure alignment and success
* Program Management support for ongoing projects.
* Develop resource plans for support of ongoing and new initiatives
* Maintain effective communication with all partnering functions and management to ensure program success.
* Lead by example and have a deep commitment to the organizational goals.
* Drive resolution of cross-functional issues impacting all project(s)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA's):
* Excellent Program Management Skills as part of Sales Operations function
* Highly organized and detail oriented with excellent problem solving and communication skills
* Good understanding of the best practices around Lead to Cash Process / Systems
* Proven ability to supervise and drive multiple projects / assignments
* Detail oriented, highly organized and decisive.
* Proven ability to resolve a wide range of operational issues.
* Excellent creative problem-solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
* Prior Program Management Experience in Operations / Sales Function
* Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive working experience in Project and Program Management
* Experience in supervising and driving complex and enterprise wide initiatives
* Experience in driving Systems Implementation Projects; preferably in Sales Operations function focused on enabling Lead to Cash Process
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in business, or Information Sciences (IT)
The base salary range across the U.S. for this role is between $155,000 to $270,000. In addition, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus, equity, and other discretionary bonuses. Synopsys offers comprehensive health, wellness, and financial benefits as part of a competitive total rewards package. The actual compensation offered will be based on a number of job-related factors, including location, skills, experience, and education. Your recruiter can share more specific details on the total rewards package upon request."
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.
Program Management (Technical)
Base Salary Range
$155,000 - $270,000
Keywords: Synopsys, Mountain View , Program Mgmt Director, Executive , Mountain View, California
here to apply!