Onsite Venue Manager II
Location: Mountain View
Posted on: January 20, 2023
EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!---The
Onsite Event Venue Manager 2 is the primary client liaison and team
leader for assigned programs and events in a specific venue onsite
at the client's campus. Manages the overall coordination and
execution of an entire program/event from an operational
perspective. Responsible for coordination of all program planning
and implementations while providing unparalleled levels of customer
service.ScopeThe scope of this position is dependent upon
assignedonsite venue. Will vary based on location.Acts as point of
contact and venue expert, supporting all areas of the venue.
Responsible for all program logistics and support of quality
offerings within the assigned venue. Manages external relationships
with event hosts, dedicated venue teams and third-party
companies/suppliers.--- Regular interaction with internal service
partner departments which include but is not limited to: Catering,
Facilities, Technology and AV, Executive Production, Security,
Transportation and Janitorial.---No Direct reportsNo Budgetary
responsibilityReporting and Working Relationships
- Reports to Operations Manager, Onsite Events
- Works closely with other Onsite Event Specialists, Onsite Event
Venue Coordinators,Program Manager, Event Hosts and
- Plans and designs events in the assigned venue space.
- Serves as primary point-of-contact for event hosts.
- Outlines deliverables for assigned event.
- Completes overall project timeline and communication plan;
and---facilitates prompt and accurate handling of all details.
Coordinates and attends site inspections.
- Facilitates working sessionswith event hosts and program
- Independently interface with day to day client contact.
- Gives clear direction about the clients' needs, expectations,
business rules and objectives.---
- Responsible for tracking and reporting changes.
- Assures supplier service delivery in advance of event.---
- Schedules and leads pre-con meeting for all events.
- Works closely with client to ensure program objectives are
- Implements events in assigned venue during scheduled operation
- Acts as team leader, communicates program requirements to
- Performs quality assurance and oversee deliverables of
Catering, Facilities, Technology and AV, Executive Production,
Security, Transportation and Janitorial. ---
- Works closely with all internal partner teams.
- Acts as primary point of contact to event attendees and
- Assist in the checking in of attendees and distribution of
- Anticipates and resolves challenges onsite.
- Directs other team members as needed.
- Works with third party supplies as necessary.
- Manages VIP special projectsand oversees logistics.
- Provides expertise with regards to venue services.---
- Ensures privacy and security of all attendees visiting the
- Familiar with emergency response plans and promotes practices
- Supports all aspects of the assigned venue in regard to quality
of facilities and amenities.
- Performs regular venue audits to assure venue is clean,
- Submits maintenance tickets as need for improvement of
- Assures proper set-up and strike for quick turns on
- Assures venue rules and regulations are followed and
stakeholder expectations are met and exceeded.
- Owns and maintains venue Standard Operating Procedures. -
- Manages venue calendar and oversees booking of space.
- Responsible for accurately inputting and tracking event
- Represents the venue in a professional
manner.Qualifications---1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent
experience required.---2. Minimum 3+ years of experience in
meeting/event planning (including incentives, association,
corporation) or hotel catering, convention, sales experience
required. -3. Strong knowledge of program/event management and
budget maintenance. Exposure to project planning.---4. Prior
successful experience in developing and maintaining key client
relationships.---5. Professional oral presentation and writing
skills required.---6. Prior experience in effectively handling
multiple projects/demands.---7. Excellent computer skills,
knowledge of G-suite tools & ability to learn new technology
quickly.---DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by associates within
this classification. - It is not designed to confirm or be
interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of associates assigned
to this job.Maritz will only employ applicants who have
authorization to work permanently in the U.S. This is not a
position for which sponsorship will be provided. Those who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not
eligible for hire. No calls or agencies please.Maritz is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color,
religion, national origin, age, marital status, political
affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability or protected veteran status. We are
committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or
harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty
accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can
request help by calling 1-636-827-0335 or by sending an email to
Keywords: Maritz, Mountain View , Onsite Venue Manager II, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!