Location: Mountain View
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology
company, is seeking a Project Manager. This is a 6 month + contract
position located in Mountain View, CA and a hybrid opportunity.
- Store sales is a measurement solution which helps advertisers
understand the impact of their online ads on their offline store
- The store sales programs help advertisers and partners with
data quality initiatives, partner support, and allow listing
intended to help grow and maintain advertiser satisfaction with the
product feature. Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple concurrent work streams, each with multiple
facets, in varying stages. Implement new ideas effectively within
the client culture.
- Employ a customer-focused approach to liaise between internal
client account managers, engineers, and external partners.
- Provide functional subject matter expertise, apply analytical
skills, manage complex projects to major milestones and report back
on progress on various metrics
- Communicating daily with engineers, account managers and
- Evaluating data for Ad campaigns.
- Apply the in-depth product understanding in guiding
- Triaging data. Requirements:
- BA/BS in any field
- 2+ years' experience in digital ad industry.
- Familiarity with client Ads campaigns.
- Solutions and client service-oriented, with an emphasis on
creativity and relationships.
- Project management skills with the ability to implement and
drive projects forward while working collaboratively with internal
and external clients.
- Deep interest and ability to analyze data and the ability to
see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the
ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, as well
as strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp).
- Familiar with gSuite (Google calendar, docs, etc.). If you have
the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading
U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of
clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at www.genesis10.com. "Genesis10 is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Keywords: Genesis10, Mountain View , Project Manager, Executive , Mountain View, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!